Become part of a group dedicated to supporting you and your practice of medicine in Rhode Island. Becoming a member helps us help you in many different ways.
1) We watch out for and fight against legislation that may affect the way you practice.
2) Advocate for you and the profession in Rhode Island.
3) Provide you with CME opportunities coupled with local talent and experts.
4) Arrange social events so that you can networks and form relationships with PAs
5) Help you with job related questions regarding regulations.
6) Provide you with resources to help you work more efficiently.
7) Access for you to the Physician’s Health Committee for anyone in need of support or help in the areas of physical illness, mental health, substance abuse, and sexual boundary questions or issues.
8) We provide you with discounts to local conferences.
9) Ability to become a member of the RI Medical Society.
10) Help you with finding a career or finding a PA to work with you.
As you can see your dues dollars go a long way to help protect and advance your career in Rhode Island.
This is a great investment in YOU.